Sweet Scents: Favorite Candle Scents

Bourbon Butterscotch: Bath and Body Works

You simply cannot go wrong with butterscotch. Sugary, bold and rich, this candle will have the room smelling like a caramel candy factory. The aroma is almost as delicious as grandma’s homemade butterscotch blondies. Almost.

Warm Caramel Cider: White Barn

Smells like a sweet and savory fresh caramel apple. Best used while you’re wrapped up in wool blankets next to a fireplace and, of course, with a hot cup of spicy apple cider in hand. Don’t forget to bring a friend, sibling or pet to snuggle with.

Marshmallow Fireside: White Barn

Similar to a gooey marshmallow tinted with the faint smell of charcoaled wood. Accompanied best with a scary story, a fire pit and chocolate on graham crackers. Disclaimer: Cannot use this candle for actual campfire.

Pumpkin Cupcake: Bath and Body Works

If you could taste a scent, this would be the one to pick. Thick, strong pumpkin swirls in the background of the aroma with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar overlying. Pair it with your favorite vanilla or coffee-based drink for the complete pumpkin sensory experience.

Leaves: Bath and Body Works

Crunchy, fresh and musky, this candle can flash you back to younger years — jumping in leaf pilesyour dad just raked, gazing up at the tree branches and enjoying the changing colors of fall. Best used while looking out the window on a rainy day.

Courtney Carpenter
Courtney Carpenter, Co-Editor
Courtney Carpenter is the co-editor of “The Tiger Print.” She enjoys writing feature stories and meeting new people. Courtney loves playing volleyball, spending time with her sisters and reading. Her goal for this upcoming year is to make “The Tiger Print” online and print publications the best they can be, while representing as many voices as possible. Courtney will play volleyball at Elon University and plans to major in Journalism. She dreams of doing long-term mission work after college, and is eager to follow God’s will for her life.
Sweet Scents: Favorite Candle Scents