Stressed to Blessed

Aubrey Herrin and Liya Patel

With only one quarter to go in the school year, many Blue Valley students have trouble finding the motivation to finish strong. As the stress of the last quarter creeps in, it is important to remember ways to keep a clear mind and to have strong ambition for finals. Many students have created tactics for making the end of the school year the best possible.

1. Sleeping: Letting your mind rest is always a good way to get refreshed and ready to take on the tasks for the day. Take 15-20 minutes out of your day to rest, and give your brain a break.

2. Exercising: Working out is a great way to get fit and active, as well as de-stress from a long day. After school, take a walk or hit the gym to give yourself time off before doing homework.

3. Hanging out with friends: Being around other people who are going through the same thing as you can help take your mind off school while being surrounded by the people you love.

4. Listening to music/reading: Focusing on other entertainment sources can get your mind off the stress of school.

5. Pets: petting an animal is an easy way to feel better as well as making your furry friend happy too.

6. Self-care: Using a face mask, bath bomb or lighting your favorite scented candle can help you unwind and relax before jumping back into the daily grind.

7. Yell: Take a pillow, and scream into it. It’s that easy. Get the anger out before you focus it on your work

About the Writers
Aubrey Herrin, Staff Writer

Aubrey Herrin is a sophomore staff writer for “The Tiger Print.” She plays soccer, runs track and is the sophomore Student Council treasurer. Aubrey...

Liya Patel, Staff Writer

Liya Patel is a sophomore staff writer for “The Tiger Print.” She runs for the cross country team and enjoys going to friday night football games....

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

Oh how the tables have turned

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

Time After Time

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

Inside “Jokes”

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

An Eye for Fashion

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

Editor’s Picks

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

A “Shallow” Assumption

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

Summer Ready?

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

Digital Detox

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

The Fast Fashion of the Past

• Stressed to Blessed

Entertainment

Funky, Fresh, February

Stressed to Blessed