First Year with Perez-Rodriguez

Senora discusses her first year in BV

Yolanda Perez-Rodriguez is a new teacher just finishing her first year at Blue Valley High and was happy to serve her students. Specifically, she enjoyed the connections between herself and the other school presences.

“My favorite thing is the community and that we are all as a family, the family and the students connect with the school and the teacher,” Perez-Rodriguez stated.

She has created strong relationships with other school entities, especially with some other teachers and students. One such student, Sophomore Kevi Dhakal, feels strongly about Senora Perez-Rodriguez.

“Senora is my GOAT,” Dhakal said. “Her teaching method and allotted free time allowed me to study independently [and grow] my Spanish knowledge.”

Senora commonly equates her school community to a family and has immensely enjoyed going through her first year here. She found a great place in the community as a teacher who gives all students a chance to succeed and is excited to foster their knowledge and creativity.

“My first year in this Blue Valley High School was a wonderful experience because we are as strong as a family,” Perez-Rodriguez said.

Jonas Tills
Jonas Tills, Staff Writer
Jonas Tills is a new member of the Newspaper this year. He is excited to write stories and create connections with new people. He enjoys running track, doing Taekwondo, and being active. Going further, he plans to extend his creative ability through his journalistic adventures. He takes large inspiration from his seasoned newspaper genius/ brojob, Michael Leach.