Mid-year reports available for seniors

Sam Brennan, Ads Manager

Seniors who need a mid-year report should bring a stamped envelope to the office.
Also, it is necessary to download the mid-year report form for the counselor before the report can be sent to the college of your choice.
All seniors who have already requested a mid-year report should check their college files.
If your application was filled out on Common Application, your counselor will send a report for you.