Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight graduates everywhere

About the Contributors
Isaac Hudson
Isaac Hudson, Editor-in-Chief
Isaac Hudson is a senior and one of the editors-in-chief this year. It is his fourth year on staff. He is also the president of BV’s Latin Club, and a member of Quill and Scroll. Outside of school, Isaac enjoys hiking, hanging out with his friends, and driving a car that has working air conditioning. He also believes that this year’s newspaper sweatshirt should have featured a picture of President Richard Nixon at the Watergate scandal press conference.
Ava McGuire
Ava McGuire, Editor-in-Chief
Ava McGuire is the Editor-in-Chief for The Tiger Print. This is her senior year and her third year on staff. Fun fact: Ava has lived in many places throughout her life, including Alaska, Kansas, Missouri, Pittsburg, and Virginia; the east coast being her favorite place she lived. Because of her amazing time as a staff member at The Tiger Print, Ava wishes to pursue journalism and political science at Mizzou or The University of Arkansas. Ava's favorite things about herself are her amazing friends and family and her great hair.
Rhylan Stern
Rhylan Stern, Editor-in-Chief
Rhylan Stern is a senior and it is her third year on staff. While being one of the editors-in-chief, she is a member of Tiger’s Inc. Strategic Marketing team, SAFE club, Quill & Scroll, Headrush, NHS, and DECA & BPA. Outside of school, she works at Aerie, listens to music constantly and rewatches her favorite shows on Prime and Netflix.
Harris Jones
Harris Jones, Assistant Editor
Harris Jones is a senior and the assistant editor, aka “the guy,” on staff this year. Outside of Newspaper, Harris is a library aide, a member of Quill and Scroll, a member of the school’s galley club, and a frequent of Latin Club meetings. Outside of school he works at Jinkies Coffee and Hangout and frequents the movie theater where he goes to watch Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse for the fourth time.
Ava McNiel
Ava McNiel, Photo Editor
Ava McNiel is a senior and this is her second year on staff as a Photo Editor. Ava loves living life spontaneously and is up for any adventure at the drop of a hat. Her expertise is in the field of digital art, photography, and writing. For fun, Ava loves to listen to music, hangout with friends, shop, create digital art, experiment with musical instruments, and do her own nails. She hopes to pursue her dreams of becoming an architectural engineer. Ava is thrilled to be part of the Tiger Print Newspaper team again this year.
Katie Kennedy
Katie Kennedy, Design Editor
This is junior Katie Kennedy’s second year on the Tiger Print staff, and she is a design editor who’s fav thing is making things pretty (normally in pink). Outside of newspaper, Katie is captain of Blue Valley’s Color guard, performs in Winter guard, does tech theater, and pole vaults. Outside of school, Katie is a lifeguard (even if it gives her chemical poisoning), and enjoys sleeping, playing the sims, and making everything she owns pink, including the newspaper [when Huss lets her, (she normally doesn't let her)].