March 2018 News in Photos

Melanie White, Photo Editor

Melanie White
Having just popped her eyes, senior Cat Simmons crawls on the floor during “The Distracted Scholar’s Guide to Literature and Drama.” “One of my favorite parts [about Rep Theatre] is being able to work on things in class,” she said.

Kaitlin Yu
Hiding under a bench, senior Will Becker hugs a pineapple during “Much Ado About Nothing.” “I like acting because it’s free,” Becker said. “I [get to] express myself and there’s a lot of creative room.”

Kaitlin Yu
Playing the violin, sophomore William Jiang performs in the band concert March 1. Avian Bear, the current band director announced her retirement. The new band director, Paul Besseti will be taking her place in the fall of 2019.

Molly Holmes
Belly flopping into the pool, senior Nick McLaury competes in the cannonball contest that promoted the swim team. “I went for a little bit of a different approach,” he said. “[I] did a belly flop to get the crowd to laugh.”

Melanie White
Performing for the freshman class, junior Sindhuja Manda dances in a traditional Indian dance. “[I had a really good time] performing the Bollywood dance for the school,” she said.

About the Contributors
Melanie White, Photographer

Melanie White is a photographer for “The Tiger Print.” She loves photography, and enjoys riding horses in her free time. This year Melanie plans to gain experience photographing sports and people. Her goal this year is to provide the best photos possible for the newspaper.

Kaitlin Yu, Co-editor in chief

Kaitlin Yu is co-editor in chief of “The Tiger Print.” She appreciates the arts, loves cats and dogs and takes pleasure in wasting her time away by sleeping. She also likes to read and watch YouTube, I guess. She hopes to work in the digital arts industry in the future — whether that be animation, digital illustration or graphic design. Kaitlin likes writing opinions about issues important to her and news stories that inform readers more about convoluted issues. She endeavors to take “The Tiger Print” to superior design and writing levels.

Molly Holmes, Staff Writer
Molly Holmes is a senior staff writer for “The Tiger Print.” She runs track and cross country, is involved in Students Assist Schools, the Tiger Mentor program and is on the board for UNICEF club. Outside of school, she enjoys photography as well as working as a lifeguard at the Leawood Aquatic Center. After high...
  • March 2018 News in Photos

Fall Sports

JV Boys soccer game against Bishop Miege

• March 2018 News in Photos

News

Freshman Frenzy

• March 2018 News in Photos

Photos

Fall Sports Night Photo Gallery

• March 2018 News in Photos

Photos

Art Classes

• March 2018 News in Photos

Photos

Art Classroom Photos

• March 2018 News in Photos

Photos

Relay for Life 2018

• March 2018 News in Photos

Photos

News in Photos February 2018

• March 2018 News in Photos

Photos

Breaking Up The Crowd

• March 2018 News in Photos

Photos

Tiger Turf December 2017

• March 2018 News in Photos

Photos

CAPS-turing Creativity

March 2018 News in Photos